Game Grumps 3d #06 Game Grumps 3d #06

Smooth animation, very nice. I even enjoyed the lil bit at the end.

Anne Frank Anne Frank

She's a Jew like me.

The animation is well done, I enjoyed the joke, and the bonus was just plain hilarious!

Final Fight:the Nerd Saga Final Fight:the Nerd Saga

Nicely done

The animation was great, good humor, and it outshines all the other parts of the original collab it was it.

Payne Serge Iz Seriuz! Payne Serge Iz Seriuz!

Funny

I liked the humor, but it could have used some more actual artwork but other then that hilarious stuff.

"Dio" "Dio"

Nicely done.

That was some sweet animation, liked the song as well.

MPH shorts randomness MPH shorts randomness

Reminds me of back in the day.

When I saw the lil gag about what kind of species they were, I thought "Road Runner". This Flash gave me some laughs, so thanks.

Akward MSN. Akward MSN.

Can't hear you...

I couldn't really hear what the characters were saying, you could try to speak louder into the mic when you record, or add effects to it to make the voices louder. Other then that, I kinda liked your flash.

AnimeMix AnimeMix

I laughed

The animation wasn't perfect, but it was still better then most.
Nicely done.

Toilet Paper Man Promo Toilet Paper Man Promo

Wha..?

It was a weird intro for me, but you got me with "you are the plunger" line.
The graphics were not that great, but they are okay.
Improve on your drawing skills and learn some Flash effects and you'll do just fine.

killned3 responds:

Ha, yes... I'm sure for most a toilet-themed superhero premise would be a curious thing. I appreciate you taking the time to look at it, and yes, I will most certainly improve my skills with time and practice.

Underworld Movie Part I Underworld Movie Part I

Not that bad, but...

Hey, it could have been worse, dude. You should try to make those adjustments you spoke of in your description. So other then that, it was okay, so keep it up.